z3c.resourceinclude like support for Silva 2.3
silva.resourceinclude collect and merge resources files (CSS, KSS, JS) on layers. It was based on z3c.resourceinclude. It’s used by silva.core.layout to easily include resources in Silva themes for Silva 2.x. In Silva 3, silva.fanstatic replaces this extension.
It provides as well a full implementation of the Zope resource export mechanism for Zope 2, that properly implement HEAD requests and are optimized for caching purpose.
Please refer to the official Silva documentation to see how to use it.
You can find the source code for this extension in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.resourceinclude
- Prevent a bug with Grok if CHAMELEON_DEBUG is set.
- Improve resources merging to prevent where some resources where not included in the merged version.
- Resource merging is now done when the server is starting. That prevent issues in case of multi Zope instance installation. Usefull logging is done to know what is merged and how.
- Support for the directive only_for have been added. It is the equivalent of the context option used with ZCML directives.
- Bug fix on windows: fix merged resources to be able to properly access other relatives resources.
- Bug fix on windows: fix mode used to open files in order to fully get all resource data out of them.
- Vary cache key on HTTP_HOST for the resource include provider (that let you access the same site with different hostname and get URL for the hostname you asked in your response).
- plone.memoize is replaced with silva.core.cache.
- It is now to include a ressource only for a given content. The ZCML is extended with a context option that let you do that.
- A new ZCML directive called resourceLayerInclude let you reinclude for a different layer and content a list of resources defined on an interface with the martian directive.
- Implement resources export, and use it,
- Improve caching (HTTP headers, HEAD requests, 304),
- Update syntax and imports for Zope 2.12 and Python 2.6.
- Refactor merged resources code.
- Fix a thread safe issue.
- Don’t depend anymore on z3c.resourceinclude.
- Improve caching.
- Add the resource grokker.
- Fix various bugs from the previous version.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size silva.resourceinclude-2.2.1.tar.gz (20.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for silva.resourceinclude-2.2.1.tar.gz