Configure which content type is addable for which Silva roles
This small Silva extension provides an interface in the Silva management interface to configure which Silva roles have the permission to add which Silva content type.
It is ensuring that the permissions currently set are correct according the Silva logic.
It requires at least Silva 3.0.
You can find the code in a Git repository: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.security.addables
- Add an installer that create the service for the user.
- The configuration is available though SMI.
- Update tests to work with Silva 3.0.
- Update code for Zope 2.13 and Silva 3.0.
- Update code for Zope 2.12 and Silva 2.3.
- First public release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size silva.security.addables-3.0.2.tar.gz (8.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for silva.security.addables-3.0.2.tar.gz