Standard Issue theme for Silva CMS
Standard Issue is a visual design (theme) for Silva 3.0 and higher. For previous versions of Silva, please refer to previous versions of this extension.
For more information about how to create your own design, please check the Silva developer documentation.
You can find the code for this extension in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/silvatheme.standardissue
- Add CSS for table styles.
- Add default silva image styles.
- Include public form CSS from zeam.form.
- Minimize resources.
- Update to use Chameleon templates in Silva 3.0.
- Improve template efficienty.
- Update CSS for forms and news items.
- Update CSS for forms. Remove SilvaForum CSS (this goes in SilvaForum).
- Fix search field by specifying a valid URL to post the search criteria.
- Update the favicon customization.
- Various CSS changes.
- Add default style for form elements.
- Initial release