For building ZPL2 strings for printing barcodes with Zebra or compatible label printers.
Simple Project to help in building ZPL2 strings for printing barcodes with Zebra or compatible label printers.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://simple-zpl2.readthedocs.io.
- Methods for adding ZPL2 entries in the label data
- Error handling for data entered into methods, to maintain valid ZPL data
- Using web service to render ZPL2 label as PNG for quick development
- Simple class to print to network based ZPL label printer
This package was created with Cookiecutter.
- Pulled out individual methods to objects for barcodes
- Building tests for some of objects
- Initial Creation as Standalone package.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size simple_zpl2-0.2.2.tar.gz (44.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|