A simple message bus for python 3+
SimpleBus is a messaging library for Python 3. It has been designed to be simple and easy to use. SimpleBus is still under heavy development so next versions might break compatibility.
- Auto recovery whether connection is dropped.
- Multiple transports, amqp implemented so far.
- Channel pooling for amqp transport.
- Retry logic for all messages received, it supports delay between retries.
- Concurrent threads receiving messages from a specified queue.
- Dead letter, messages that fail all retires are send to an dead letter queue.
- Custom serialization, json and msgpack implemented so far.
- Message compression, gzip implemented so far.
- … more coming
Soon… take a look at the examples to see how it works.
You can install SimpleBus via Python Package Index (PyPi),:
$ pip install simplebus
To use AMQP transport you need to install the amqp-storm library,:
$ pip install amqp-storm
Please use the Issues for feature requests and troubleshooting usage.