Plone portlet with a simplelayout dropzone.
provides a portlet with a “drop zone” for simplelayout blocks. you can simply drag a block and drop it into the portlet area. the block is now shown as portlet. This package has its own configlet for image sizes.
Requires: at least simplelayout.base 2.0rc5
Usage / Installation
- See the simplelayout.base readme for details on installing simplelayout.
- Add simplelayout.portlet.dropzone to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += simplelayout.portlet.dropzone
- Install the generic import profile.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
simplelayout.portlet.dropzone is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Add simplelayout.base.listingPortlet.body viewlet to a viewlet order manager to fix ordering bug when ordering viewlets in relation with this viewlet. [elioschmutz]
- Reduce empty space in dropzone portlet listing. [jone]
- Implement an editable css klass. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Code cleanup (remove whitespaces). [mathias.leimgruber]
- Implement emptymarker css klass. [mathias.leimgruber]
- CSS: remove overflow hidden. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Move package to github. [jone]
- make simplelayout.base > 2.0rc5 compatible [mathias.leimgruber]