tiny wsgi file-uploader - multiple or single selections, progress-per-file, unlimited size
- a tiny cut from gp.fileupload-1.1, doing the actual job, with fixes and extensions.
- as HTML form, or jquery with multiple progress-per-upload;
- as single file and multiple file selections (HTML5)
- ok with UTF8 or cp1251 encoded non-ascii filenames
- ok with any file-sizes - doesn’t store anything in memory
- uses os.path.getsize() to measure actual progress. hacks cgi.FieldStorage to handle tiny files (<1000 bytes)
- in sklad.wsgi, application(), change the head/tail for needed html (default is both form and jquery).
- change FieldStorage.PATH to where files should be stored (relative)
- the relevant client file is jquery.fileupload.js, to change progress-representation.
- tweak .htaccess or in other way make sklad.wsgi accessible to apache (AddHandler wsgi-script .wsgi)
- for logging, uncomment fdebug and may change tpath
- hack it all as u like
- notes for python version 2.5 and below:
- standard-lib cgi.py does not work - use the hacked/backported 25/cgi.py (put in same dir or fix imports in sklad.wsgi)
- there’s no json module in standard-lib; install simple_json instead
have fun www.svilendobrev.com