Skyscanner Python SDK
Skyscanner Python SDK for Skyscanner’s API
- Free software: Apache license
- SDK Documentation: https://skyscanner.readthedocs.org.
- API Documentation: http://business.skyscanner.net/portal/en-GB/Documentation/ApiOverview
- Tested on Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.3, 3.4
- Supports Flights, Hotels, and Carhire
At the command line:
$ easy_install skyscanner
Or, if you have virtualenvwrapper installed:
$ mkvirtualenv skyscanner $ pip install skyscanner
Request for an API Key from Skyscanner for Business Contact Page.
Set your API Key:
from skyscanner.skyscanner import Flights flights_service = Flights('<Your API Key>')
Get the flights live pricing result by writing a few lines of code:
from skyscanner.skyscanner import Flights flights_service = Flights('<Your API Key>') result = flights_service.get_result( country='UK', currency='GBP', locale='en-GB', originplace='SIN-sky', destinationplace='KUL-sky', outbounddate='2016-07-28', inbounddate='2016-07-31', adults=1).parsed print(result)
Note that both the inbounddate and outbounddate might need to be updated.
For more example usage, refer to our documentation.
Tests might appear to be broken sometimes, this is due to the throttling in the API. In such cases, you will see the following error in the build log:
requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 429 Client Error: Too many requests in the last minute.
- First release on PyPI.
- Stable release on PyPI.
- Fixes for Python 2.6, 3.3, and 3.4.
- Support additional params for Flights Pricing Service. Fix for issue #15.
- Set default error handling to graceful. Fix for issue #19.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|skyscanner-1.1.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (11.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Sep 12, 2016|
|skyscanner-1.1.4.tar.gz (22.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Sep 12, 2016|