Provides an Action Adapter for PloneFormGen to store data in an RDB
- Code repository: http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/slc.rdbploneformgenadapter
- Questions and comments to info (at) syslab (dot) com
- Report bugs at http://plone.org/products/slc.rdbploneformgenadapter
RDB Action Adapter for PloneFormGen
The Action Adapter can be used to store form submissions of PloneFormGen forms into a relations database.
The Action Adapter users the IDatabase Utility from collective.lead to write data to the database. You must provide such an IDatabase Utility.
After you installed the Action Adapter in the Plone Control Panel, you can start adding The Action Adapter to PloneFormGen forms.
The Action Adapter Configuration Screen contains two parameters:
- Insert query
The query to insert data. We do not use the SQLAlchemy mapping features, but write data directly into the database. The fields from the form are added as a dictionary to the execute statement. See pep-0249 for formatting strings. As we pass a dict, you must use positional arguments. in PEP 249 they are called paramstyle named and pyformat An Example looks like this:
insert into test_questions (replyto, topic, comments) values(%(replyto)s, %(topic)s, %(comments)s);
insert into test_questions (replyto, topic, comments) values(:replyto, :topic, :comments);
- Databae utility Name
- The name of the IDatabase Utility that you must configure
- Brown bag bad documentation release (gerken)
- Initial Release
- In the RDB Action Adapter View, check for the existence of the IDatabase utility, and emit a warning if its missing
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size slc.rdbploneformgenadapter-0.0.2.tar.gz (16.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for slc.rdbploneformgenadapter-0.0.2.tar.gz