A shoppinglist of UIDs
- Code repository: http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/slc.shoppinglist
- Questions and comments to info (at) syslab (dot) com
- Report bugs at http://plone.org/products/slc.shoppinglist
Copyright European Agency for Health and Safety at Work and Syslab.com GmbH.
slc.shoppinglist development was funded by the European Agency for Health and Safety at Work.
slc.shoppinglist is licensed under the GNU Lesser Generic Public License, version 2 or later and EUPL version 1.1 only. The complete license texts can be found in docs/LICENSE.GPL and docs/LICENSE.EUPL.
- Plone 4
- Fixing my own stupidity: Explicitly check if the property ‘shoppinglist’ is available on the member object. Don’t check against the fetched object, since it might be empty and result in False. [thomasw]
- Added EUPL license (deroiste)
- guard against missing shoppinglist property on member, fixes #8119 of gocept tracker [thomasw]
- added basic testing (thomasw)
- updated svnignore (thomasw)
- Packaged egg (pilz)
- Initial port
- Wolfgang Thomas (Syslab.com GmbH)
- Alexander Pilz (Syslab.com GmbH)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.