Smewt - a smart media manager.
Smewt is a smart media manager.
It goes looking for your media files (movies, series, …) and automatically recognizes them and gets more information on them from the web. It presents your collection not as a list of files, but as semantically related information, all of this in a slick interface.
Release date: 3-Jun-2011
- Much better filename guessers thanks to the fact we are now using GuessIt
- Subtitles download now work for both tv shows and movies, thanks to the Periscope library
- Fixed size and position of Smewt window on first launch on weird geometry setups (ex: dual-screen, very small screens, …)
- Remembers last season that you were watching from a tv show when revisiting its view
- Lots more of small fixes here and there that contribute to a much smoother experience!
Release date: 4-Mar-2011
- Fixed installing Smewt on Ubuntu; there were issues with the menu entries before
Release date: 21-Feb-2011
- Fixed some stuff to be able to run Smewt on Windows; also comes with a Windows installer now: Smewt is available on all 3 major platforms!!
Release date: 27-Jan-2011
- Fixed some stuff in the Mac OS X installer (DMG provided now!)
Release date: 25-Jan-2011
- Fixed lots of bugs everywhere. Smewt should start to feel ready for daily use now!
Release date: 05-Dec-2010
- First really public version, datamodel has been split into a different module (PyGoo). People are encouraged to try this version!
Release date: 26-Sep-2010
- first released development version; still not-so-nice codebase, but has the minimum required to run Smewt without apparent bugs
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size smewt-0.3.1.tar.gz (316.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|