Very light and minimalist editor inspired by Scribes
Very light and minimalist editor inspired by Scribes. Snaked intended mostly for python developers but other Scribes users may find it useful too.
Shortly, Snaked is Scribes with blackjack & hookers.
May be found at http://packages.python.org/snaked/index.html Current docs are a some sort of outdated and match 0.4.6 version. Work in progress.
- Light UI. There are no menu, tool bar, status bar or project browser at all. Only editor view itself.
- gtksourceview2 based.
- Keyboard oriented control.
- Auto projects. In most cases you do not need such boring operation like File → New project. Just start edit your file.
- Project navigation via Quick Open dialog.
- Sessions to store last opened editors.
- Restoring last edit position.
- Python auto complete and navigation via rope with very flexible type hinting framework. PyGtk, Django support.
- Basic python code lint via pyflakes.
- Unittests (with py.test as backend, so there is support for usual UnitTest cases, nose cases and py.test itself).
- Spell check.
- Variables completion in Mako, Jinja, Django templates.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size snaked-0.4.7.tar.gz (96.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|