- recvall(s, n): recv() n bytes, otherwise raise a ValueError
- recvtillend(s): recv() till s is disconnected
- recvtill(s, marker): receive message ended by marker
- recvsized(s, sizeformat='!I'): receive a sized message
- sendsized(s, data, sizeformat='!I'): send a sized message
- wrap_socket(s): Take an instance s of socket, and return an instance of socketutils.UtilSocket, which wraps utility functions as methods."""
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.