Embed Imgur images, albums, and their metadata in documents.
- Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, and 3.5 supported on Linux, OS X, and Windows (both 32 and 64 bit versions of Python).
📖 Full documentation: https://robpol86.github.io/sphinxcontrib-imgur
pip install sphinxcontrib-imgur
This project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
2.0.1 - 2016-10-15
- Adding newlines after imgur-image image/a HTML tags. Without those newlines Chrome doesn’t display gaps between
images on the same line.
2.0.0 - 2016-10-15
- Python 3.5 support (Linux/OS X and Windows).
- imgur-image directive.
- imgur_target_default_gallery, imgur_target_default_largest, and imgur_target_default_page conf
- Rewrote most of the library. Previous code was ugly, complicated, and hard to follow.
- PyPy support.
- imgur_api_test_response conf variable.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.