Sphinx integration with different issuetrackers
A Sphinx extension to reference issues in issue trackers, either explicitly with an “issue” role or optionally implicitly by issue ids like #10 in plaintext.
Currently the following issue trackers are supported:
A simple API is provided to add support for other issue trackers. If you added support for a new tracker, please consider sending a patch to make your work available to other users of this extension.
This extension can be installed from the Python Package Index:
pip install sphinxcontrib-issuetracker
This extension requires Sphinx 1.1 and Pythonn 2.6 or Python 3.1.
Just add this extension to extensions and configure your issue tracker:
extensions = ['sphinxcontrib.issuetracker'] issuetracker = 'github' issuetracker_project = 'lunaryorn/sphinxcontrib-issuetracker'
Now issue references like #10 are replaced with links to the issue tracker of this extension, unless the reference occurs in literal text like inline literals or code blocks.
You can disable this magic behaviour by setting issuetracker_plaintext_issues to False:
issuetracker_plaintext_issues = False
Now textual references are no longer replaced. However, you can still explicitly reference issues with the issue role.
For more details refer to the documentation.
Please report issues to the issue tracker if you have trouble, found a bug in this extension or lack support for a specific issue tracker, but respect the following rules:
- Check that the issue has not already been reported.
- Check that the issue is not already fixed in the master branch.
- Open issues with clear title and a detailed description in grammatically correct, complete sentences.
The source code is hosted on Github:
Please fork the repository and send pull requests with your fixes or cool new features, but respect the following rules:
- Read how to properly contribute to open source projects on GitHub.
- Use a topic branch to easily amend a pull request later, if necessary.
- Write good commit messages.
- Squash commits on the topic branch before opening a pull request.
- Respect PEP 8 (use pep8 to check your coding style compliance)
- Add unit tests
- Open a pull request that relates to but one subject with a clear title and description in grammatically correct, complete sentences.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sphinxcontrib-issuetracker-0.11.tar.gz (30.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for sphinxcontrib-issuetracker-0.11.tar.gz