Sphinx extension to show commit history in version control system
sphinxcontrib-vcs provides showing commit history in version control system.
$ pip install sphinxcontrib-vcs
Add 'sphinxcontrib.vcs' as extensions into conf.py.
$ vi conf.py extensions = ['sphinxcontrib.vcs']
Then, repository directives are available as follows.
.. git:: :number_of_revisions: 20 :with_ref_url: :include_diff:
For more information have a look at the documentation.
sphinxcontrib-vcs is inspired from the sphinx-git.
- drop Python 3.5 support
- add type annotation and modules reference
- fix packaging issue: cannot import sphinxcontrib.repository
- fix wrong Docutils DTD list_item node thanks to amedama41
- drop Python 2.7 support and mercurial feature
- support internal git repository such as GitHub Enterprise
- first release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sphinxcontrib-vcs-0.3.0.tar.gz (13.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|