Sphinx flicker API extention
This is a sphinx extension which inserts a flickr photo on your document.
$ pip install sphinxjp.tk0miya
To enable this extension, add sphinxjp.tk0miya module to extensions option in conf.py.
# Enabled extensions extensions = ['sphinxjp.tk0miya']
You should get access token from Flickr and set filckr_api_key and flickr_secret in your conf.py
.. flickr-search:: marriage
flickr-search put only a first image. You can set :random: as option to put a randomized image.
.. flickr-search:: marriage :random:
You can set search license by setting license option.
.. flickr-search:: marriage :license: 0,1
possible values are
- 0 All Rights Reserved
- 1 Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License
- 2 Attribution-NonCommercial License
- 3 Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License
- 4 Attribution License
- 5 Attribution-ShareAlike License
- 6 Attribution-NoDerivs License
- 7 No known copyright restrictions
- 8 United States Government Work
If you want to search multiple licenses, use comma-separated.
.. flickr-search:: marriage :size: Small
Possible values are
- “large Square” # note: Square is Uppwer case but large is Lower
- “small 320”
- “medium 640”
- “medium 800”
The BSD 2-Clause License.
This extention is created for marriage of “World tk0miya “. Congratulations on your wedding!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sphinxjp-tk0miya-0.0.4.tar.gz (4.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|