Sphinx flicker API extention
This is a sphinx extension which inserts a flickr photo on your document.
$ pip install sphinxjp.tk0miya
To enable this extension, add sphinxjp.tk0miya module to extensions option in conf.py.
# Enabled extensions extensions = ['sphinxjp.tk0miya']
You should get access token from Flickr and set filckr_api_key and flickr_secret in your conf.py
.. flickr-search:: marriage
flickr-search put only a first image. You can set :random: as option to put a randomized image.
.. flickr-search:: marriage :random:
You can set search license by setting license option.
.. flickr-search:: marriage :license: 0,1
possible values are
- 0 All Rights Reserved
- 1 Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License
- 2 Attribution-NonCommercial License
- 3 Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License
- 4 Attribution License
- 5 Attribution-ShareAlike License
- 6 Attribution-NoDerivs License
- 7 No known copyright restrictions
- 8 United States Government Work
If you want to search multiple licenses, use comma-separated.
.. flickr-search:: marriage :size: Small
Possible values are
- “large Square” # note: Square is Uppwer case but large is Lower
- “small 320”
- “medium 640”
- “medium 800”
The BSD 2-Clause License.
This extention is created for marriage of “World tk0miya “. Congratulations on your wedding!