A simple WSGI way to serve static (or mixed) content.
This distribution provides an easy way to include static content in your WSGI applications. There is a convenience method for serving files located via pkg_resources. There are also facilities for serving mixed (static and dynamic) content using “magic” file handlers. Python builtin string substitution is provided and it is easy to roll your own handlers. Also provides a command of the same name as a convenience when you just want to share a little content over HTTP, ad hoc.
Note: A Python 2.7/3.3 compatible fork of Luke Arno’s static package.
- six # For Python 2/3 compatability.
- werkzeug # For replacing the deprecated Python stdlib rfc822 functionality.
- requests - For checking the output
Inside a virtualenv:
python setup.py test
- Fix MANIFEST.in
- Tests against serving of image files working in all places
- Added tests against serving of static files
- Mild cleanup
- Added six and werkzueg as dependencies to deal with Python 3 compat issues.
- Fixed a number of subtle Python 3 problems
- Removed last traces of Kid usage from the project.
- First release on PyPI
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size staticserve-0.1.4.tar.gz (14.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|