A Python 2.* port of 3.4 Statistics Module
A port of Python 3.4 statistics module to Python 2.*, initially done through the 3to2 tool.
This module provides functions for calculating mathematical statistics of numeric (Real-valued) data.
- This package: https://github.com/digitalemagine/py-statistics
- Official Python documentation: https://docs.python.org/3/library/statistics.html
- Original PEP 450: http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0450/
- Original source code: https://github.com/python/cpython/blob/master/Lib/statistics.py (alt)
- Original source documentation: https://github.com/python/cpython/blob/master/Doc/library/statistics.rst
Make a version for Python 3.0 -> 3.2 (http://pythonhosted.org//setuptools/python3.html)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.