Python Data Structures for humans.
Python Data Structures for Humans
Generic, pure Python implementations of some more common types of data structures.
The list of data structures and algorithms can be found on this this. Wikipedia page
- Added structs.arrays.ParallelArray
- Added structs.trees.base.Tree and structs.trees.base.Node
- Added structs.trees.binary.BinaryTree and structs.trees.binary.BinaryNode
- Added structs.trees.binary.BinarySearchTree
- Initial conception/creation
Copyright 2015 Jonathan Nappi
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.