No project description provided
Currently just planting the flag for the name
STILL BEING RESHAPED INTO SPLIT MODULES!
*A general library for handling trend series.*
This library was created as a tool for the analysis of AspenTech InfoPlus.21, aka IP.21, Database-derived temporal data series.
It still consists of an ongoing development, whose dependencies are essential for the handling of:
- ODBC connection between PC-AspenTech InfoPlus.21 (IP21): pyodbc
- Date, time, timezone: datetime
- Ubiquity among objects: ctypes
- Regular expressions: re
- Scientific units: pint
- Object untanglement: copy
- Interpolation, derivation, integration: scipy
- General data handling: numpy
- Dataframe output: pandas
- Data visualization: maplotlib