Templer system extensions for buildouts and buildout recipes
This package extends the functionality of the templer code generation system. It builds upon the functionality of templer.core, and depends on that package. This package provides basic support for creating buildouts and buildout recipes using zc.buildout. Included are packages for basic buildout skeletons and buildout recipes.
As with the parent package, templer.core, creating packages using templer.buildout templates is accomplished by using the templer script. The script is invoked thus:
This will create a basic buildout skeleton, containing the zc.buildout bootstrap.py file and a buildout.cfg file which may be edited to taste.
- This creates a basic skeleton for a buildout.
- This creates a skeleton for a buildout recipe for use with zc.buildout
- Cris Ewing, original author
- Hector Velarde
Based on code from zopeskel, contributors to which include:
- Daniel Nouri
- Tarek Ziadé
- Mustapha Benali
- Sylvain Viollon
- Alan Hoey
- Josh Johnson
- Emanuel Sartor
- Matthew Wilkes
- Joel Burton
- Cris Ewing
- Chris Calloway
- Chris Rossi
- Update tests to unittest2, remove deprected test aliases [hvelarde]
- Fix up packaging [hvelarde]
- Updated license to MIT [cewing]
- Created new basic_buildout template to serve as a basis for other buildout templates (and to be useful on its own as a simple core buildout) [Cris Ewing]
- Added zc.buildout recipe template from templer.core [Cris Ewing]
- Package created using templer.core [Cris Ewing]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size templer.buildout-1.0b1.zip (21.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|