broadcast your terminal sessions for remote viewing
This module is a client for the L<http://termcast.org/> service, which allows broadcasting of a terminal session for remote viewing. It can be installed either via pip install termcast_client or by downloading the standalone binary [here](https://raw.githubusercontent.com/doy/python-termcast-client/master/termcast).
To run it, just run termcast. A new shell will open, and it will start streaming data to the termcast server. You can view the contents by following the instructions at [termcast.org](http://termcast.org/).
## Detailed Usage
- termcast [–host <host>] [–port <port>] [–username <username>]
- [–password <password>] [command…]
- –host defaults to noway.ratry.ru
- –port defaults to 31337
- –username defaults to the contents of $USER
- –password defaults to asdf
- the command defaults to the contents of $SHELL, or /bin/sh if not set
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size termcast_client-0.1.3.tar.gz (5.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|