Tesselation based Recovery of Amorphous halo Concentrations
The TesseRACt package is designed to compute concentrations of simulated dark matter halos from volume info for particles generated using Voronoi tesselation. This technique is advantageous as it is non-parametric, does not assume spherical symmetry, and allows for the presence of substructure. For a more complete description of this technique including a comparison to other techniques for calculating concentration, please see the accompanying paper Lang et al. (2015).
- This package includes:
- vorovol: C program for computing the Voronoi diagram of particle data in a number of formats including Gadget-2, Gasoline, binary, and ASCII as well as BGC2 halo catalogues.
- routines for compiling, running, and parsing vorovol output
- routines for computing concentrations using particles volumes, traditional fitting to an NFW profile, and non-parametric techniques that assume spherical symmetry.
- routines and test halos for running many of the performance tests presented in Lang et al. (2015).
- Below are some useful links associated with TesseRACt:
If you would like more information about TesseRACt, please contact Meagan Lang.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tesseract-0.1.3.tar.gz (45.6 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|