Create find-links list of tags
Changelog for tha.taglist
- Documentation update: pointing at tha.sdistmaker as alternative. And cleaned up license, email address etc.
- Re-added BASE_ON_SERVER to BASE url rewriting of found tag urls. [reinout]
- Fixed BASE/BASE_ON_SERVER bug. [reinout]
- Factored out tag finding code into tha.tagfinder. [reinout]
- Writing to tempfile again and shutil.move()-ing it in place. See if that helps with file permissions. Writing directly gave me permission errors in the post-commit hook that I didn’t get with the tempfile still enabled. [reinout]
- Generating page with a jinja template now. Instead of yucky string replacement. [reinout]
- Fix for 0.8: filtering out non-numeric versions for the list of latest versions. [reinout]
- Added listing of latest versions to the bottom of the page. [reinout]
- Small bugfix (reported by Maurits): use shutil.move instead of os.rename as the latter doesn’t work between two filesystems. [reinout]
- Doc update. [reinout]
- Configuration is now done through a defaults file that can be overridden by a buildout option. [reinout]
- Added generation date to the top of the generated html file. [reinout]
- Quieted down logging to only emit warnings. Added -v and –v options for info/debug level logging. [reinout]
- Added check (regex-based) whether the version in setup.py matches the tag. If not, it emits a warning. [reinout]
- Added TODO.txt
- Make destination configurable.
- Using file:///svn on server (with non-server fallback to svn+ssh). [reinout]
- Added buildout.cfg. [reinout]
- Tags are searched in the entire tree (excluding blacklisted items). [reinout]
- The html gets written to generated.html. [reinout]
- Extracting name from setup.py with a regular expression. [reinout]
- Option: check the name and version for each tagged package by finding the setup.py, running it and asking for its name and version instead of doing a regex search. For this you need a full checkout of the whole repository instead of just a temporary checkout of a setup.py file.