ThriftPool is an application server for Thrift services. It should create needed
sockets, start workers, serve requests from client and log them. It use pyuv as
wrapper for libuv and pre-fork model for load balancing between workers. Request processing
written in Cython.
- Pre-fork worker model;
- Fast request processing (~3500 rps);
- Support request logging.
Code of project based on Celery.
- Add support for handlers start and stop;
0.1.19 - 0.1.20
- Add support for worker restarting after their ttl expired;
0.1.17 - 0.1.18
- Ensure that acceptors started after workers crashed;
- Start listeners after workers;
0.1.1 - 0.1.13
- Add support for prefork model;
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.