A base class for wrapping text-processing tools
A Python module for interfacing with external text tools.
This module provides a single class toolwrapper.ToolWrapper. Objects of this class will launch subprocesses and communicate with them via stdin/stdout pipes.
Copyright ® 2015-2019 Luís Gomes <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- version bump to reflect actual maturity and stability of this module
- changed logger name to include the module of the class
- Fixed close()
- added LICENSE file
- added tests
- detect if stdbuf is available
- changed to MIT license
- moved sources into ./src/ and adjusted setup.py
- bugfix setup.py
- first working version (unreleased)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size toolwrapper-1.0.0.tar.gz (3.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|