Python library for the boxcar.io API
towbar is a python library for the boxcar.io web service.
Install via pip:
pip install towbar
Or if you must:
towbar can be imported into any python module:
from towbar import Towbar tow_bar = Towbar(user, password)
The object then provides the following API methods:
There is also an exported API function which can be used directly:
import towbar towbar.send_notification(user, password, text)
- Full API support
- Provider support
- Integration testing
If you want to contribute:
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix based on develop.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don’t break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with version
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
- basic API access
- send notification to oneself
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size towbar-0.1.2.tar.gz (3.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|