A module for treeio that lets you hand out achievements.
treeio-achievements is a module for Tree.io (http://tree.io) that allows you to distribute Achievements among the users. It is completely integrated and even comes with a widget to dispay the last three Achievements that were given out.
Sadly, the installation is pretty complex. This assumes you already have Tree.io running.
- run pip install treeio-achievements
- add achievements to your INSTALLED_APPS
- add the following line to your urls.py:
- (r'^achievements/', include('achievements.urls')),
- run python manage.py migrate achievements
And that should do the trick.
Author: Pascal Mouret