Wraps Nautilus scripts for use in Thunar file manager
Run Nautilus scripts within Thunar file manager. Tuna-wrap wraps Nautilus filemanager scripts to run these from Thunars custom actions.
- Only tested on ubuntu with nautilus scripts written in python
- Only tested with python3
- share you scripts between Thunar, Nautilus and Nemo
- very easy use
Installation / Deinstallation
with pippip3 install tuna-wrap pip3 uninstall tuna-wrap
- Unpack your package.
- Open a terminal and change to the folder which contains the setup.py and typepython setup.py install
Edit your Thunar custom actions in following scheme: tuna-wrap “YOUR NAUTILUS SCRIPT NAME” “%d” “%N”
Make sure your scripts are in one of these places:
~/.local/share/nautilus/scripts/ ~/.scripts/ ~/.local/share/nemo/scripts/
Do´t forget to make your scripts executable
- Use it as your other custom actions
- get this readme with: tuna-wrap –help
- The logfile is stored in you home directory: ~/.tuna-wrap.log
- For a more verbose tuna-wrap output add “DEBUG” as last argument
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tuna-wrap-0.1.1.tar.gz (4.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|