The docker-based Open edX distribution designed for peace of mind
Tutor is a docker-based Open edX distribution, both for production and local development. The goal of Tutor is to make it easy to deploy, customize, upgrade and scale Open edX. Tutor is reliable, fast, extensible, and it is already used by dozens of Open edX platforms around the world.
Do you need professional assistance setting up or managing your Open edX platform? Overhang.IO provides online support as part of its Long Term Support (LTS) offering.
- 100% open source
- Runs entirely on Docker
- World-famous 1-click installation and upgrades
- Comes with batteries included: theming, SCORM, HTTPS, web-based administration interface, mobile app, custom translations…
- Extensible architecture with plugins
- Works with Kubernetes
- No technical skill required with the 1-click Tutor AWS image
- Professional support and premium plugins available with Tutor Long Term Support (LTS)
- Install the latest stable release of Tutor
- Run tutor local quickstart
- You’re done!
Extensive documentation is available online: https://docs.tutor.overhang.io/
To get community support, go to the official discussion forums: https://discuss.overhang.io. For official support, please subscribe to a Long Term Support (LTS) license at https://overhang.io/tutor/lts.
We are very much open to new ideas and features for Tutor. If you have an improvement idea, feel free to first discuss it on the Tutor forums. If you are not quite familiar with Open edX or if you need technical advice, the forums are a great place to start, too. Did you find an issue with Tutor? Please first make sure that it’s related to Tutor, and not an upstream issue with Open edX. Then, open an issue on Github. Pull requests will be happily examined, too!
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tutor-openedx-10.0.10.tar.gz (51.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|