Tutorate contenttypes is a package for the Plone CMS designed primarily to support the listing of content on the http://tutorate.com website.
It currently provides a Session content type which makes it possible to manage and list sessions offered by Tutorate.
- the descriptions of sessions in sessions listings now wrapped in
- paragraph tags
- Updated to support old and new google forms
- Fixed error when google form key is not present
- fixed the session view so that it will not present a sign up form
- unless a form key is provided
- added ability to customize the form height on each form
- refactored to use google forms, sign up url is now google form key
- Sort order is now done by position in parent for the session listing
- Fixed the default view on the sessions so that they don’t break if now image is present
- Further refactoring on the session listing. Now includes separation of rendering for description and title.
- added a session-image css class to the image of the session in
- the session listing view
- Previous release was borked, this release updates the issue.
- Changed link for each session in sessionlisting to use absolute url
- Fixed an error in the types.xml file
- First relase to pypi
- Added plone.app.imagecropping support
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tutorate.contenttypes-188.8.131.52a.zip (34.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for tutorate.contenttypes-184.108.40.206a.zip