Python package + CLI to generate word clouds of Twitter tweets.
Generate a word cloud of Twitter tweets with a single command.
twcloud is a Python package that leverages the twint package to gather Tweets from any public account without requiring authentication, and the stylecloud package which adds many useful features to create truly unique word clouds!
- Retrieve tweets from a user, or a Twitter search.
- Gather any number of Tweets from the specified query for building the word cloud (even beyond the typical 3,200 limit)
- Command Line Interface!
Additionally, from the base
- Icon shapes (of any size!) for word clouds
- Support for advanced color palettes (via palettable)
- Manual color selection for text and backgrounds,
- Directional gradients w/ the aforementioned palettes.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size twcloud-0.1.tar.gz (4.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|