Upload HTML documentations and share bookmarks
UpDoc is a web application for uploading developer documentations, with a few interesting tips.
- drag and drop archives of documentations (.zip or .tar.gz with a bunch of HTML files) to upload them,
- RSS feed with the last uploaded docs,
- RSS feed with the docs that you frequently check,
- upload archives with a single cURL request,
- generate RSS feeds with your bookmarks,
- generate a proxy.PAC file.
RSS feeds can be added as bookmarks folders in Firefox, so it is very easy to share sets of bookmarks in a company. Archives are fully indexed, so you can search any text inside all documentations, or inside a specific one.
You can find a complete documentation here: http://updoc.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ .
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size updoc-1.9.7.tar.gz (341.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|