release just so you can uninstall the bloody thing from your plone site!
XXX PLEASE DON’T INSTALL THIS PRODUCT ANYMORE ON NEW SITES! USE Products.ImageEditor!!!!
This package is only here if you installed it long ago and can’t get rid of it’s classes laying around in the zodb and preventing upgrades and other things not working because you just can’t uninstall this bloody product.
- This release is only to compensate for my stupidity when I first developed this package and then removed it from pypi. Yes, I know now how dumb this was.
- This is an attempt to fix prior mistakes. If you’re having picking during upgrades and such because this package is no longer available or you can’t really install it, this is your answer. Download this version and run the uninstall profile in zmi -> portal_setup -> import -> select uwosh.ATImageEditor uninstall. and then you should be able to remove uwosh.ATImageEditor once and for all.
- added versioning support
- mobile actions window
- blur, compression, brightness, contrast
- shows image size and pixel count
- warning if user has unsaved changes
- Added scaling capabilities
- fixed a few bugs
0.1rc1 - Initial Release
- Initial release