This product creates a viewlet that can be configured to show emergency noticiations
This package is a Plone product that enables you to provide a simple emergency message to a Plone site.
It provides mechanisms for WYSIWYG editing of the emergency message and it allows the manager to display the message only on the front page or on all pages.
Because we need to be able to display emergency messages to our users.
Go into the site setup and click on the Emergency Config button or just append uwosh.simpleemergency.configuration onto the portal url. Then enter the emergency message and enable it. Changelog =========
- release didn’t include doc directory because of missing MANIFEST.in file… [vangheem]
- make the package a little more reusable
- better name for control panel entry
- activate viewlet by default
- overall, more consumable by public now [vangheem]
- Changes copied from svn
- emergency message configlet uses new permission instead of Manage portal [Kim Nguyen]
- adds a new group on install [Kim Nguyen]
- switch to events to manage when the emergency viewlet is changed [Nathan Van Gheem]
0.1 - Unreleased
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size uwosh.simpleemergency-1.0.1.tar.gz (14.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for uwosh.simpleemergency-1.0.1.tar.gz