Imagescales is a generic system for creating thumbnails/image representations for content types, both those provided by Plone, and custom ones. To make it work for a content type, three adapters need to be provided:
- ImageView that retrieves an image in the desired scale.
- ImageTag that returns the HTML tag for the image
- ImageLink that returns the HTML link to the image.
see valentine/imagescales/README.txt for more info
0.2.1 - (2010-01-18)
- removed empty skin folder
0.2 - (2010-01-18)
- Thumbnails are always in formats PNG, JPG or GIF even if original is something else i.e TIFF
- Enabled folder.ImageView for ATTopics. [pthulin]
- Fixed bug where 16:9 images scaled to 16:9 background resulted in black borders. [pthulin]
- Simplified design, removed ImageLink and ImageTag. [pthulin]
- Add black borders to 4:3 images scaled to 16:9, and don’t stretch the play button. [pthulin]
0.1 - Unreleased
- Initial release