A page content type with multiple paragraphs(text bodies) without being folderish.
Content type for Plone 3.x to provide separately managed paragraphs. Purpose of that solution is to provide complex layouts and ease translation of the content. As paragraphs are edited in separate editors even complex layouts may be kept untouched.
We use valentine.multiparagraphfield to implement multi paragraph support and valentine.contentportlets to provide portlets as paragraphs.
Icons used in this product are taken from the Gnome Project. http://art.gnome.org. They are distributed under GPL license. (copied from Structured Document)
0.4 - (2011-12-07)
- Added Plone 4.1 compatibility [svincic]
- New function to return reordered paragraphs (without portlets) [lewy]
0.3 - (2010-03-25)
- template cleanup plus metadata files [svincic]
- added providers to the templates [svincic]
0.2 - 2010-03-21
- Relation field for MPP [svincic]
- Templates for MPP [svincic]
- Added portlet manager from valentine.contentportlets [lewy]
0.1 - (Unreleased)
- Initial release