Script to extract audio only from online videos
Commandline tool to download youtube flash videos as mp3.
It communicates with listentoyoutube.com for this purpose.
Vimeo.com, dailymotion.com, metacafe.com are also supported by this tool.
Now it is an early release so if you want to install it in your system it requires su/superuser access.
To install the script do this
Option 1 : Install via pip
$ sudo pip install vid2mp3
Option 2 : If you have downloaded the source
$ sudo python setup.py install
Use it as
$ vid2mp3 [video-link]
- First stable release.
- Supports youtube.com.
- Supports vimeo.com.
- Supports dailymotion.com.
- Downloads the audio file(.mp3) into present working directory.
- More user friendly and verbose.
- Fixed wrong url exception.
- Added dependency link for dependency lxml
- Fixed bug: UnicodeError handled when there’s a unicode problem.
Please report bugs at github issue tracker: https://github.com/iamsudip/vid2mp3/issues