The Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework is a framework for doing
secure multi-party computations (SMPC). Features include:
- secret sharing based on standard Shamir and pseudo-random secret
- arithmetic with shares from Zp or GF(2^8): addition, multiplication,
- two comparison protocols which compare secret shared Zp inputs, with
secret GF(2^8) or Zp output.
- reliable Bracha broadcast secure against active adversaries.
- computations with any number of players for which an honest majority
can be found.
All operations are automatically scheduled to run in parallel meaning
that an operation starts as soon as the operands are ready.