Assistive tool to improve the quality control workflow of neuroimaging data.
VisualQC : Assistive tool to ease the quality control workflow of neuroimaging data
Note: VisualQC employs release early and release often mechanism to seek user feedback and for thorough testing. Hence you might find some rough edges in docs or examples - please let us know if you do.
- Software Documentation: https://raamana.github.io/visualqc
- User Manual
- Free software: Apache 2.0 license
- Pure python package (no licensing issues ala matlab, easy to install and update requiring no other external installations or maintenance)
- Generic design for API that can be adapted for other domains, imaging or medical or otherwise.
- bug fix for defacing - cropping the MRI and defacing images together to avoid differing sizes!
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size visualqc-0.5-py3-none-any.whl (111.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size visualqc-0.5.tar.gz (117.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|