Assistive tool to improve the quality control workflow of neuroimaging data.
VisualQC : Assistive tool to ease the quality control workflow of neuroimaging data
Note: VisualQC employs release early and release often mechanism to seek user feedback and for thorough testing. Hence you might find some rough edges in docs or examples - please let us know if you do.
- Documentation: https://raamana.github.io/visualqc
- Free software: Apache 2.0 license
- Pure python package (no licensing issues ala matlab, easy to install and update requiring no other external installations or maintenance)
- Generic design for API that can be adapted for other domains, imaging or medical or otherwise.
- Major update with multiple new use cases:
- Early access release on PyPI/github.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|visualqc-0.3.5-py3-none-any.whl (98.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|visualqc-0.3.5.tar.gz (107.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|