VMM alerts and notification
This product displays alerts in the form of Alerts or Warnings on the top of some or all of your pages in a Plone website.
History of this package
- Nothing changed yet.
- Update notification icon and border with a darker color for nieuwe huisstijl. [f.vandijk]
- Set the styling of alerts like default plone error. [l.huiskes]
- Change link to alert in the alert viewlet: put “read more” there and put the original title of the alert in a a title attribute on the link for accessibility. [f.vandijk]
- Improve styling when no image is present, align link to the right. [l.huiskes]
- Fix links to resource images for alerts and notifications. [f.vandijk]
- Depend on plone.autoform, import form ordering directives from there. [f.vandijk]
- Use the paths setting. [maurits]
- Update translations, translate GS Profile name [f.vandijk]
- Removed Contributor from the vmm.alerts: Add alert permission, add this permission manually to an ‘Alerts’ folder. [f.vandijk]
- Add a default view for the Alert CT with only title, description and text. [f.vandijk]
- Add viewlet, basic layout, image scaling. [f.vandijk]
- Add basic package for vmm.alerts with custom fields and provide translations in Dutch. [f.vandijk]