vs.contentpopup provides the following functionality to Plone 4.X:
- simple popup/overlay support for content images
- tables with class “Table as popup/overlay” are hidden by default and replaced with the table caption. Clicking on the table caption will render table contents inside a standard Plone overlay.
- Plone 4.X
The standard Plone installation procedure applies (add vs.contentpup to your buildout configuration, re-run buildout and add install it within your Plone site).
vs.contentpopup published under the GNU Public Licence V2 (GPL 2)
- image popup did only work for the first image
- compatibility fix for Plone 4.0 and 4.2
- TinyMCE i18n adjusted
- unicode encoding fixes in table popup code
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.