Handy tools for the WAF meta build environment
This package contains a collection of tools for the waf build environment intended for both native- as well cross compilation of C/C++ based projects.
Following provides a non-exhausting list of functions provided:
- Cross compile using several C/C++ cross compiler toolchains
- C/C++ export to makefiles (e.g. make, cmake)
- C/C++ export to IDE’s (e.g. Code::Blocks, Eclipse, Visual Studio)
- C/C++ source code checking using cppcheck (including html reports)
- Clean and format C/C++ source code using GNU indent
- Create installers using NSIS
- Create C/C++ documentation using DoxyGen
- List dependencies between build tasks
A detailed description of waftools can be found at pythonhosted.
The waftools package can be installed using pip:
pip install -I waftools [--user] wafinstall [--user]
Note that the last step will download and install the waf meta build system as well. As alternative you can also clone the repository and install the latest revision:
cd ~ git clone https://bitbucket.org/Moo7/waftools.git waftools pip install -e ~/waftools [--user] wafinstall [--user]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size waftools-0.4.13.tar.gz (243.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|