A simple pythonic build system for Web and Cordova projects (JS, Less, Sass…)
- Python alternative to grunt or gulp.
- Supports Python 2.7 or 3.2+.
- Builds based on a webmakefile.py script in your project root.
- Automatically detects dependencies and builds only what’s changed.
- Can be used from the command line, on demand or in “watch for changes” mode.
- Automatically generates source maps in debug mode, minifies in release mode.
- Middleware plugin for use with Django.
- Build hook for use with Cordova.
- Currently supports:
- Browserify (vendor libs, user libs, project-specific sources)
- React.js JSX compilation
- LESS compilation
- Sass compilation
- Copy assets (images, fonts, etc)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.