Use whiptail to display dialog boxes from shell scripts
Use whiptail to display dialog boxes from shell scripts.
$ pip install whiptail
- Removed need for the utile libary. Whiptail now only needs standard library.
- Added support for Python 2 and 3.
- Made code pass PEP8 with no errors.
- Made code pass pyflakes with no errors.
- Added Makefile for common operations.
- First release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size whiptail-0.2.tar.gz (3.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|