An implementation of a Wii Optical Disc reader.
Mount your Wii disc images on a local directory using the FUSE API.
1. How to use
$ ./wiiodmount –help
You can also install wiiodmount on your system using distutils:
$ python2 setup.py install
- PyCrypto (needed for AES computations)
- PyFS (used to expose the FS with FUSE)
3. Use the wod library
wiiod is also a Python 2.x package you can use in your applications. There are several layers you can use, from the lowest level to the highest level:
- wiiod.disc: disc image access, partition table, game metadata.
- wiiod.partition: crypted partition access, DOL/bootloader/FS raw access.
- wiiod.wiiodfs: “high level” API to access files on WOD partitions.
- wiiod.fs: a PyFS filesystem using wiiod.wiiodfs.
- Wiibrew, a great wiki about Wii homebrews with a lot of documentation http://wiibrew.org
- Yet Another Gamecube Documentation http://hitmen.c02.at/files/yagcd/yagcd/index.html
- The Dolphin emulator team http://dolphin-emu.org/
- Segher Boessenkool for his Wii tools http://git.infradead.org/users/segher/wii.git
- PyCrypto authors for their great library (but please, Py3k support!) http://www.dlitz.net/software/pycrypto/
- The PyFS authors and contributors http://code.google.com/p/pyfilesystem/