provide integration for invalidations with level3
This package is developed by Wildcard Corp. to provide the CDN Level(3) support with Plone. It provides a configuration panel to allow you to automatically invalidate the cache for an object or to do it manually and to configure your API settings.
To use this you need to setup your own API key, secret and figure out access group and property name for what you’d like to invalidate.
Wildcard is not affiliated with Level(3) Technologies and this product is not endorsed by Level(3). We just thought it might be useful to others contemplating using plone with Level(3) or any other CDN.
- update for new version of level3 web service API
- plone 4.3 compatibility
- better error handling
- handle duplicates
- add event argument to custom validator method
- add ability to do custom invalidator methods
- when generating auto string, make sure to convert to ascii.
- plone 4 fixes
- fixed issue in invalidating root
- fixed error handling
- use event when manually purged
- do not invalidate when object is removed–gets messy
- provide ability to ignore certain paths to be
- Initial release