Provides PFG stripe field
This package provides a Stripe payment processing ( https://stripe.com/ ) field to PloneFormGen, which will make forms buyable. This is useful for donation websites and other simple use cases.
The field allows you to select amount types and customize the look and feel a bit.
Requires signing up with stripe.com
How to use
- install and activate addon on site
- on a PloneFormGen form, add a Stripe Field
- enter necessary field settings
Will send data for up to 10 fields to stripe with payment.
- fix parsing of some input amounts [vangheem]
- set receipt_email on stripe api call so automatic receipts can be sent out.
- warn users they can only include 10 fields
- be able to select metadata fields to include
- only count metadata value field if has value
- only send up to 10 metatdata fields, otherwise submission fails.
- send form data to stripe as metadata
- fix amounts field to get and save data consistently
- protect stripe secret better
- handle form errors better
- set some default prive levels
- hide unused fields
- initial release
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wildcard.pfg.stripe-1.1.0.zip (33.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|