Countdown portlet for the World Plone Days
A portlet to display a countdown to the World Plone Day.
This product works with Plone 4.x
To enable this product,on a buildout based installation:
Edit your buildout.cfg and add wpd.countdown to the list of eggs to install
[buildout] ... eggs = wpd.countdown
After updating the configuration you need to run the ‘’bin/buildout’’, which will take care of updating your system.
Go to the ‘Site Setup’ page in the Plone interface and click on the ‘Add/Remove Products’ link.
Choose the product (check its checkbox) and click the ‘Install’ button.
- Philip Bauer (pbauer at starzel.de) - Packaging, review, documentation
- Steffen Lindner (mail at steffen-lindner.de) - Update to Version 2
- Andre Nogueira (andre at simplesconsultoria.com.br) - Idea, layout
- Davi Lima (davilima at simplesconsultoria.com.br) - Idea, planning and lines of code
- Erico Andrei (erico at simplesconsultoria.com.br) - Packaging, i18n
- configlet for date and link [Gomez]
- renamed from wpd.mmxi.countdown to wpd.countdown [Gomez]
- add german transations [pbauer]
- make link translateable [pbauer]
- i18n support [erico_andrei]
- Countdown portlet [davilima]
- Initial release [erico_andrei]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wpd.countdown-2.0.zip (50.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|